Bleach [Vorsicht Mangaspoiler!]

-=NSkeith=-

Gottheit
Confirmed

Ichigo is troubled by what Aizen was going to tell him about being "a shinigami and a..."

Isshin head butts Ichigo and he goes flying.

He hits Isshin back and them Isshin(?) says something like, "So you were able to recover."

And then I don't remember how it happened, but Isshin attacks Aizen and Aizen is blown away.

Ichigo swings his sword at Gin.

Gins says, "Its been a long time," then suddenly

Gin goes bankai.

The end.

Oh yeah, I remember.

After Ichigo is blown away Isshin goes after him and disappears.

Aizen: "All traces of him have disappeared?"

Then Ichimaru appears behind him wonders if he help out.

They're conversing about how Gin joining in wouldn't make a difference when Isshin and Ichigo attack.

yeeha! :D

Gummi9000

Novize
ich find die sollten ned soviele fillerfolgen zwischen nei haue vorallem wenn man ewig wartet bis da ne neue folge kommt und dann heisst es die nächsten 10 wochen nur filler zum heulen findet ihr nicht?

bskbob

Best in the World
Otaku Veteran
Gin!! endlich geht er wild!!. Ich dachte erst Isshin hält ein plausch mit Aizen aber das ist natürlich das beste was passieren konnte.

im_L

Otaku Gott
Otaku Veteran
Hm... Schade das derSpoiler Confirmed ist xD

find den besser ...^^

BLEACH 398 Spoiler Prediction

Prediction:

Isshin: “Long time no see Aizen!”

Ichigo: “DAD?!” *Is completly shocked*

Isshin: “Yo! How are you doing? Listen… We shall talk about this later. Right now I gotta take care of this “Old friend”". *Ichigo is even more shocked*

Aizen: “Kurosaki Isshin… Why did you come?”

Isshin: “To see old friend of course! After 20 years of not seeing you, I actually missed you a little.”

Aizen: “If you are going to start provoke me… It wont work.”

Isshin: “Ah! Thats right… We are no longer kids. I can no longer provoke you with small matters. But I will surely get my revenge… For takin my wifes life”

Ichigo: “WHAT!?”

Aizen: “Hmph! Im really sorry for your loss, Isshin. Atleast I made your dream partially true.”

Isshin: “Enough with a chit-chat!”

Ichigo: “What dream?”

Isshin: “I will explain everything later! Right now Urahara is waiting you outside the barrier! You have to go to him. Go!” *Unsheats his sword*

“You prepared, Old Friend?”

Aizen: “Im always prepared… Just like in the old days” *Isshin and Aizen clash while Ichigo leaves to see Urahara. Meanwhile Hisagi remembers the name of Isshin*

Hisagi: Isshin? No… It cant be… THAT LEGENDARY ISSHIN!?

*Aizen and Isshin do some sword fighting*

Isshin: Wow! You have improved a lot! Back in the old days I easily defeated you. Its seems I can no longer say the same!

*Aizen then suddenly finds opening from Isshin and manages to Isshins sword*

Aizen: “I win.” *Throws Isshins sword away*

Isshin: “Really?” *Aizen shows some concerned reaction*

“You have become stronger… But you still have the same old weakness. You always are overconfident! I left you with small present when you touched my sword!”

Aizen: “What!?” *Kidou balls starts to appear*

“A trap!”

Isshin: “I never use the same trap twice… This is one of the reasons why you always lost to me!”

Aizen: “SHIT!” *KABOOM!!!*

*After smoke clears, we see Aizen badly injured*

Aizen: “Now I remembered why you are annoying! But even you forgot something… Hougyoku!” *Hougyoku heals Aizen*

Isshin: “Aah… Thats shame!”

Aizen: “I will kill you. Then I will kill Urahara.” *Suddenly appears behind Isshin and is about to cut Isshin, but Isshin dodges and punches Aizen to the stomach and at the same time takes Aizens sword and throws it away*

Isshin: “Now we are both equal… Lets see how good your hand-to-hand combat is.”

Aizen: “Damn you!” *Takes Hand-to-hand combat stance (You can decide what fighting style)*

*Aizen and Isshin fights and Aizen captures Isshins arm and jumps over Isshin and kicks Isshin, but after the kick Isshin counter kicking right into Aizens face*

Aizen: “Agh!” *Recovers*

“Hadou 90! Kurohitsugi!” *Huge black box appears*

Isshin: “Bakudou 91! Full body Danku!” *Destroys the black box*

“Hmm… This is going to take a while!” by D-sorrow

Gannendorf

Stamm User
Tja was soll man zum neuen Chap sagen. Erst auf den letzten 3 bis 4 Seiten gibt es etwas Action. Vorher mal wieder nur sinnloses Gelaber (weil praktisch nichts, aber auch gar nichts erklärt wird) in großen Panels. Ich weiß das muss auch sein, aber muss man das permanent übertreiben? Naja abgesehen davon war das Ende wirklich gut. Gin wird uns nächstes Mal sein Bankai zeigen und hoffentlich länger durchhalten als die vorherigen "Top Kämpfer" in Aizens Truppe. Und Isshin legt gegen Überaizen auch gut los. Hoffen wir mal das es nächstes Mal so actionreich weitergeht.

greets Gannendorf

Takahashiro

Scriptor
Wow was für ein geiles Chapter diese Woche, erst nur dummes Gerede, dann ein bisschen Action und schon ist man am Ende des Chapters. Ach und nicht zu vergessen der unglaubliche Einsatz von der weißen und schwarzen Farbe, welche die riesigen Panels so schön ausfüllen. Tite schaffts es das gleiche Niveau beizubehalten, das auch die letzten gefüllten Tausend Chapter hatten, indem er die Story, falls vorhanden, kein Stück weiterführt. Einfach unglaublich. Ich hoffe, dass diese aneinanderreihung von hübschen Bildern noch 10 weitere Jahre laufen wird.

bskbob

Best in the World
Otaku Veteran
bei Bleach nimmt das grad irgendwie überhand grosse panel mit leeren backgrounds^^ ich bin zwar ein fan von grossen action Panel aber nicht wenn sie teilweise so lieblos aussehen wie aktuell in bleach. Das einzige was mich ein bisschen stört das sich die story im Moment im Schneckentempo entwickelt. Ein kleiner sprung zu Hueco Mundo und zu sehen wie es bei anderen aussieht würde auch nicht schaden.

anifan

Gottheit
Bob sag nicht sowas, willst du wirklich, dass noch 20 Chapter kommen, mit "Zur selben Zeit in Hueco Mundo..." und danach kommt wieder Ichigo der nach den 20 Hueco Mundo Chaptern immer noch an der selben Stelle steht, nur diesmal wird er von Gin zugelabbert und nicht von Aizen.

bskbob

Best in the World
Otaku Veteran
Spoiler 399
The story doesnt progress much.
Hirako is the cover picture.
Isshin and Aizen have a small skirmish
Then action switches to Gin and Ichigo.
Ichigo: “There’s something missing from your sword. When I crossed swords with everyone else I understood, but…
The direction you face is where your sword goes? (Nja forgets the rest.)
Gin: “Well you’re an unpleasant boy.”
He explains his abilities.
His shikai(?) extends his sword to the length of 100 swords. (It was called something like “100 sword difference” )
What do you think my bankai will be?
13km long! He uses some attack called “God Killing Lance,” but Nja doesn’t remember the name exactly.
He swings it down at Ichigo, but it’s blocked and he takes a getsuga in the face.
As blood flows down from Gin’s forehead the chapter ends.

hab noch keine raws gesehen hört sich aber sehr lame an. Wenn das sein bankai sein soll dann bin ich ja fast froh das uns yamas bankai erspart blieb.

bratZHeadhunter

Anime Freak
Otaku Veteran
Das kann kein echter Spoiler sein. Das wär einfach zu dämlich.

ps. YEAHHH endlich die Fillerfolgen sind vorbei. Jetzt gehts looohhooos.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

-=NSkeith=-

Gottheit
Das kann kein echter Spoiler sein. Das wär einfach zu dämlich.

ps. YEAHHH endlich die Fillerfolgen sind vorbei. Jetzt gehts looohhooos.
Ich hoffe das sie die Quali des Kampes zwischen ichigo und ulqui so weiterführen wie er vor den filler aufgehört hat -_-

Edit: Naja nicht wirklich viel passiert im neuen Kapitel. Falls Gin nicht noch ein Ass im Ärmel hat (Hollowform) scheint der kampf wohl auch schnell entschieden zusein...

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

fodi

Scriptor
Ich fand das chap eigentlich ganz gut.... Es ist aber OFFENSICHTLICH, dass Gin noch ein Ass im Ärmel hat, wenn man mal bedenkt, wie relaxt der das ganze sieht... Ich finde Gin einfach nur weltklasse... UND er hat absolut keine gefühle.. :DDDD

Oben