How good is your English?

How good is your English?

• Anzahl der Umfrageteilnehmer

Solid.S

Exarch
I guess its good enough to have an converstation with native americans, thanks to video games^^ honest, I learned my english skills through games... funny, isnt it?^^:tralalalala:

Sumomon

Novize
I think english is one of so easy laguages over all i cant speak it perfect but good enough to take some conversations in games maybe its rly bad but i dont think it will be such bad cause the most ppl understand what i mean and is that not all u need to know that other ppl dont misunderstand u and know what u want to say em ? so english good bad is no real question i think its more a question is your english good enough that other ppl can talk with you withoout any probs or not so thats only my little opinion aber naja EGAL bin eh deutsch und solang man es versteht was ich sagen will is alles gut ^^ Dont worry be happy :hahaha:

D

Deleted member 25985

-

Zuletzt bearbeitet von einem Moderator:
I mean my english are well enough to speak with natives but I was in england last year and want to order a Big Mäc ( i thought i can't do much wrong) but the man ask me what i want and when he ask me if i want fries i understood nothing he want and we speak with arms and legs to get my order. And at my family their I understood nothing she says to her son ( but i think it was the London dialect)

Razor30

Exarch
I wasn´t in England and so i cant say how good i speak english. But i think my English is well. So i want that anyone read this and write something about that, how good my english is. I know these sentences are not difficult. Perhaps these sentences helps other WoH user to write something about my english knowledge.

Naity

Gesperrt
well I think I speak English very well, in addition next fall a young friend from (or of?) me meet a Lanchester girl for a whole week and I think we can talk and have fun together^^

joker173

Ordensbruder
a love which is made for ever....
where ever you are....
who ever you bee....
anywhere out there wait a girl of you arrival.
son don´t think you are alone

is this correct?
well, my english sucks but i hope someone can help me

Cycler

Prophet
"how good is your english?" what the hell?! who cares? this is a german board and until the usa bombs my place, seeking global domination (or oil perhaps), i will speak, write and think german!

:happy:just listen to a little song about us germans:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vuxghiwjgQc"]YouTube- Mundstuhl - We Germans[/ame]

heinrich_17

Ungläubiger
"I speak English very good.. I learn it from a book."

Quote from Fawlty Towers. The episode was titled "The Germans".

This series is insanely funny, but yeah, I speak English very well especially since I reside in the states, however my German is another story... All I can say is Wasser ist mein Gott...

Oben