kenshin123

Novize
englisch zu verstehn ist kein problem nur mitm sprechen hab ich probleme :XD:

"I only did this....Ugggh"
"That doesn't mean a person Is dead"

Neverman

VIP
VIP
am coolsten fand ich ja den Spruch, den Stefan Raab mal in einer seiner Sendungen abgespielt hat:

"Then can come, what want!"

Für diejenigen, die etwas besser in Englisch sind:

"Da kann kommen was will!"

Mephi-Dross

Prophet
I can read English without any problems. Writing is also very fluent. Well, but talking... I haven't got a good pronounciation, but I think one can understand it. (I hope^^)

So Long
Mephi-Dross

Zato

The End.
Otaku Veteran
i can speak english well but i do not understand some words. but i guess the meaning often if its in a sentece.

Feylamia

Ungläubiger
Playing on international servers of MMORPGs and Second Life, I am forced to write English all the time and since now others only recognized my roots are german, if and when I told them. Also the master part of my study at university will be up to 50% in english as I heard. But even if it would not be: For my kind of job I am interested in, I have to speak English fluently, have to understand customers, if they speak and cannot ask after every sentence "Can you repeat this please?". I think it is necessary to speak at least your own language perfectly and be able to speak English, perhaps another language. But I am very sad I succeded "Great Latin" and cannot use it for my further business ^^ (Or I have to find a job I can combine with Jura/Medicine/Theology).

imperial5

Gottheit
My English is not bad but it is also not so good because i left school 3 Years ago^^
At this case I didnt had much english lessons but in the Kitchen i don´t need english because i don´t talk with the food or the other cooks in english xD

please rate this sentence @all english speaking people hier^^

Ok ich hoffe das ist für die englischen unter uns hier verständlich^^

Cat D. Kiara

Scriptor
I think, thats my english is ok. Have left school for over 15 years and so there's sometimes a big black hole in my head. Fortunaly I have a Dictionary on my table. To talk with british oder american people is very hard, because its to many slang.

Øxidus

Freedom Fighter
Otaku Veteran
well my english is good enough for a forum or on games, aber in der realität is es was anderes. lol...

Mr. KP

Prophet
Oh , my english is not best , but still good enough to get good grades in school .Ok , I was 7 months in America and this wasn't everytime such easy like most people think . But in the end I just need a bit time to collect all lost words in my mind (especially before my ABITUR in 7 days *g*) to speak good english again . It's more than enough to read english game texts and to play english games , but could be more if I try to join a political discussion , especially if these people are all from english-speaking countries . Slang is not the biggest problem I got with this language , it's more the use of the correct time ^^' .

Wolfseeker

Exarch
warum sprechen hier den alle englisch^^
naja meins ist nich so gut aber wenn ich english lese kann ich das meiste verstehen

Oben