How good is your English?

How good is your English?

• Anzahl der Umfrageteilnehmer

nairu

i´m your papi
VIP
versuchs doch mal mit chatprogrammen wie imvu??? da kannst du praktizieren... nur mit amis ^.^
mfg papi

Zer0

Gläubiger
I would say my english writing is realy bad because I got Legasthenie... but my understanding and speeking is more then perfect :P I am now in australia for like 5 years and I am going back at the end of this year when I finished my highschool here... Actualy I am from germany but 5 years ago I moved with my parents to australia but that's the way it is...

T.M.F.P.S.

Gesperrt
@i´m youre papi: ja das wäre ne idee^^
aber ich denke das ich auf der abendrealschule nen kurs belegen werde^^
ich schau mal was ich so find danke trotzdem=)

Janos

VIP
VIP
na ich hoffe du bleibst uns erhalten ineternet werdet ihr ja hoffentlich haben, es wäre schade jemanden hier im board zu missen,

Tackey

Gläubiger
My english is so so, I'm using it every day because I talk to people from Japan online but they make mistakes... and then I start talking wrong english too = =;

Oneee-chan <3

Scriptor
My English... erm :imc: is not so good...:hot: I always try to learn the grammatic... but it is very hard for me. :sob: And when i want to speak with other people... they starting to laugh or smiling. :XD: :dark:

Lesandira

VIP
VIP
Hey guys and gals!

Onee-chan, your utterance is not that bad, but you would say "grammar" and not "grammatic" and also people would "start to laugh or smile" in this kind of context.

Cheerio,

Lesa

Avery28

Gläubiger
Well... I think my english is pretty good, in both ways... i can read it pretty good, and i can speak pretty good, too:D

Maybe it's just because i'm half American... but ok^^
(and i also got a 4 in English:S)

Nja... right now english is very very useful in chats or in most of the other things... and now i don't know what to write:huh:

Well... lord.. i thank you for this nice forum.... Amen:tralalalala:

Greetings to ya'll

Wani-kun

Scriptor
My English is pretty good I think.
With reading and writing I have no problems, but with my franconian accent the speech sounds very funny ;D

.point.

Novize
My english is very good, i think.

I have no problems with reading and speaking, but writing is one of my problems!! :hahaha:

boon4life

Novize
imho english is one of the easiest languages on earth. german is way more difficult. sometimes i think english could be my mother tongue. -the shift-key does not work...-

Raphael

Schmachtender Nostalgiker, schöne alte Zeit
Otaku Veteran
well its difficult 2 say its between ok and good but not good enough

i donna have probs with conservation but If I'm writing an ambitious text, the problems are going to be more significant.

so ya see my english not so bad :tralalalala:

Oben