How good is your English?

How good is your English?

• Anzahl der Umfrageteilnehmer

k1337oris

Novize
Nice ppl. I wonder why there is such thread here. But you rly made my day.

Anyway. I'm swedish and well.. i dun think my english is the best. But good enough to read english sub. And i think i understood all very well xD

nevermind. If your english are "THAT" bad you maybe should watch more english anime. Or... read.

Ich kann zum Beispiel auch Dêutch sprêchen. Wenn auch nicht so schoen. xDDD

But at least english its a wold langue. And also i think that we should all have the basic... (by the way... the best anime got only eng sub yet... you know... =p)

so long ~

D

darxyde

nigganigganigganigganigganigga

nigganigganigganigganigganigga

Zuletzt bearbeitet von einem Moderator:

Zorro

a.k.a. Kolibrie
Otaku Veteran
I think I speak good enough to write/speak with others^^ I still learn english every day (Internet:D) Example: Some Animes are only with English sub, a little bit more difficult to understand than german sub but it's ok^^

Ina

Ungläubiger
My English isn't perfect but it is good enough to understand most of the conversations , speaking fluently isn't much of a problem either.
At least it is better than my Latin and my Russian.

Meister-Rex

Gläubiger
I can read english sentenses very good but not write and To speak English is not really a problem for me only writing english ^^, And listen to english Sentenses good if the speaker speaks slowly :D
Also auf gut Deutsch.
Lesen Gut, Schreiben naja, Sprechen gut, Verstehn auch gut sollange es langsam is :D

jimmikuhl

Gläubiger
I got no problem to speak english but my grammar and writing have suffered a lot in the years since school. So i guess you can say my English is "good" enough to survive in an english-speaking country.

cAntW0!

Otaku Elite
Otaku Veteran
My Briten English isvery very bad.
(obwohl meine halbe famielie Englisch ist):sob:
well it seems, that your german isn´t much better :P

btt: I'd say my english is rather average. I'm watching many (eng sub) animes, so my understanding of common spoken or written english is acceptable, listening to a clear speech of some also goes alright i think ^^

Kanwa

The Flash
Otaku Veteran
My english isn't very good. But i will give my the best for the future^^

In School my note is always: 4 to 4- :o

qweru

Novize
I cant speak or write very well in English (btw i cant write or speak very well in neither of all five languages i know even not in German, im just the scientific type ^^) but i really can understand almost everything because i watched the most of the animes with English subtitles which helped me to increase my English vocabulary quite well. Now im also reading books or even watch news in English.

Oben