How good is your English?

How good is your English?

• Anzahl der Umfrageteilnehmer

k1337oris

Novize
yea thats the right way.@ qweru. at the moment i'll try to learn more german. but its quit different. -_-"

ich versuche es every tag more and more. xD!

Alzey

Ordenspriester
As for my part I love the english language. Although it -obviously- isn't my mother tongue I can speak and write it. Kay - I'm not perfect but it's good enough to communicate all around the world - especially on DeviantArt (where many people ask me if it IS my mother-tongue XD)

sven061187

Gläubiger
oh dude, i like to watch southpark, so i used evry day the southpark episode player on the southparkstudios.com webside. I think its a good praktice to increase our english level, but the gramma... this is somethink i wont learn in my whole life ;)

Ruler80

Novize
My English is okay, I marked "good, but not good enough".
I think that watching english series or films can only improve one's english understanding, but not the speaking. The best practice speaking english is simply speaking itself. ;D

Aeon Flux

Gottheit
mein englisch reicht um mich mit freunden aus aller welt zu unterhalten, die ich in den ganzen jahren des rpg spielens kennen gelernt habe und das reicht mir : )

Cute_Hitomi

Scriptor
In my opinion my english is very good, because I have to use it everyday by talking to my japanese friends and also with my friend from Brazil. ^_^

Ryougi

~Illusion~
Otaku Veteran
my english is good enough for reading english manga and talking... my biggest problem is writing in english...

Saiyu

Erotic master in training
well..i think its good enough to understand nearly everything an english person says, so i picked very good

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

schlappe

Ungläubiger
My english should be good (for school ;)) but in fact i could learn some more vocab ...
I love to read english manga and subs but i hate english dubs.

greetings Markus

Sarex

Ungläubiger
My english is very good I read a lot of books in english.

I learned it watching movies and reading manga.

The only reason I learned it is because it is useful.

FalconEye

Gläubiger
Okay i think my english isnt very bad because very good too.I have many times problems to find the right words because my gramma too.:megane:

Overcrook

Novize
I think due to to the different countries (GB - USA) I lived in for 11 years I can say that English is like my native language.
But now that I'm here in Germany for more than 10 years and that my native language also is German I think that it is not as good as it was back then ^^ Reading and speaking is not the big problem but writing ... I think that I make a lots of slips lately :)

-GIN

Gottheit
well, i guess my english is not too bad, but it isn't very good either
mostly i need english in the internet and english subs in animes, so i'm used to read it

Oben