How good is your English?

How good is your English?

• Anzahl der Umfrageteilnehmer

Fate

Gläubiger
well,
if u want 2 learn english, the best way is 2 travel 2 one country in which u have 2 speak english, if thats not possible just learning by doing, i think its much easier 2 learn 2 speak than 2 write, because there are many difficulties, so if anybody thinks his/her english is not good enough , me included, lets just talk ;-)

mistermano

Gläubiger
i speak and type as if it was my native language, despite myself being brazilian. Can't say the same for german though, google translator is my friend around here

gandalf-lx

Ungläubiger
english is cool with me, though i have to read shakespear at school at the moment.
"hark, thy fate suketh"
xD

apart from english i also like french, though i might need some practice there.

henne00100

Novize
Yeah,.... my english is good, but not perfect. I don't know some vocabluaries, ut then the Google Tranlator is my best friend or I look in my English Dictionary. (Yes, I have one!)

So... WFG (with friendy Greetings^^)

Carver

Gläubiger
well im quite proud of me in that point.ive been to england for many times and i love the country and the people.its a pretty clean country,too.ya cant say that about germany can ya?-.-dont think so.after all its my favourite place to be at.hope you guys were there too.its fantastic!!(i was also born in virginia^^)

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Wallioo

Novize
I can perfectly read and hear it, only my speaking and writing should be better.
I have problems with the pronunciation.

HeIIscream

Ungläubiger
I can say for myself, that my English is pretty good i read English books and watch the original English version of Films. Like that you can get a better feeling for the language, sometimes i even spoke with real Americans or Britains. But i have to admit that speaking English is easier then to write it :D

Sarcastic

Gläubiger
It's enough to understand the dialogs in hentai. *cough, cough*

Nah, just kidding. I would say slightly above average. I'm better at writing and reading than speaking and listening comprehension though.

Oben