How good is your English?

How good is your English?

• Anzahl der Umfrageteilnehmer

versude

Ungläubiger
Original von H lover II
Original von Demo
home tounge (well im not sure if this is the correct word for "Muttersprache" but hey at least i tried ;D)
I think what you mean is "native language"
Please don´t get angry for correct you.

I forgot something in my last post:

Ei speek inglish weri wel.= (translation) i think my english is much better since i had a "nachprüfung". (This time "I" don`t know the word.)
And since that time i like english very much and try to watch every Movie (i have ever seen) in the original version.
whether I am good in english .....well.....ask my english teacher (I donno)
Somehow I knew that this word wasn`t right ^^

By the Way Happy Birthday to Dark-Monk he got 19 today !
As english is my only language I would say that native tongue/language are both correct.
And if anyone needs/ wants some help with their english send me a msg and i will do my best to help.
Just bare in mind that i speak Australian english.. not american english.

Tragon

Scriptor
In my opinion my English is good but could be much better. I've not many problems at writing but i can't speak English very well. I write as a few other users here often in multiplayer games and forums but as a German I don't speak that much English with other people. I just learned it in school but was never really good. As a prospective computer science student i've to learn a bit now.

Sasakikojiro

Lolicon God
My english is very bad can english to 5%

and iam big noob in english i learn now english one a bit

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

MangaEngel

archeolügenialkohöllisches Chaosvieh
VIP
Well, I would say, it's very good :3
I teached myself at young age with videogames that were not translated to german like Final Fantasy 6, Grandia 2 and others. Alsways with a dictionary, always translating, always learning ^^
I also watch movies mostly in english (sometimes with german subtitles, sometimes not)
In the end, I had english as one main subject for my Abitur and got a good degree with it.
I'm in an english actor group, I work as a "payment" with native english speaking persons (I control their homework [they write it in german and I control, if they did it right] for them for a little change and of course, talk with them beside doing my job).
The only big problem of mine is that I have an american accent. My english teacher always bullied my for that since he likes the british english. Don't know how I got that, maybe because I watched too much movies and got used their way of speaking ^^"
But oh well, nobody (except my english teacher) cares about that, so what does it matter anyway :tralalalala:

Cptn_M

Scriptor
I spend one semester in the USA (Highschool) and watch pretty much everything in english now.
I can confidently say i speak it fluently.

Aquila

Ordenspriester
Well, I think my English is nearly my native language :) If i have a look... my mark in english could've been the best, if this damn new system haven't been introduced... Well, thats all :D

Hard2DaCore

Prophet
I think my english is good enough to speak with people but its just this good cause i redead a lot mangas at Onemanga.com and on this site there are just english ones so i was forced to learn it ^^

Greetings from Hard2DaCore

LittleFiskyBlack

Ordenspriester
my english is not perfect ... no, my english is pretty bad XD i read some english comics and it helped me very much. i understand nearly everything i hear but speaking a long time in english is very exhausting for me

_shousha_

Exarch
i guess my english will never be perfect.
neither in school nor with chatting with my australian and american mates could perfect my language skills.
pretty annoying /:

Tocame

Gläubiger
I'd say english is almost like my native language!
I even sometimes catch myself thinking in english ^^
Of course there are words that I have to look up, but that's really very seldom! :)

YB2010

Novize
Well, I speak english fluently as it is part of my job to correspond with people from different nations like india or china.

Started to learn it when i was 5 and since then it has become a part of my daily life.

Jangomasterofd

Ordenspriester
well
my english is good enough to communicate with other people and to translate mangas and doujinshis
so i'm satisfied with my abillities^^

YamatogawaFan

Ungläubiger
I am Swedish so English comes as a second language for me and is no problem at all to speak or write... I now live in Germany but my German is horrible :kukukuh:

If anyone here is interested in improving your English or Swedish then I am willing to exchange it for German (just send a PM if you are interested) :)

Oben