How good is your English?

How good is your English?

• Anzahl der Umfrageteilnehmer

worldmaker

Ungläubiger
Grammar and listening is okay,but speaking is a problem.I live in Asia and it's not like there 's many native english speaker to talk with

NAeght

Novize
Pretty good. My native lenguage is spanish, learned english 6 years till the eye of 15 and since then i been using the internet, reading english boards, downloading manga in english (since there are fewer ones translated to spanish). I still make some spelling mistakes, but thats because i make them in spanish too.

Yve

Novize
Enough to be able to watch Movies and TV-Shows in english. Don't know, its all about practice, I guess. After a few years of english in school I was still not able to understand most of the spoken english in movies. I kept watching, and after a while it just worked. Same to speaking, I guess

Lsorser

Novize
First of all, I hate english.
I'm not remotely interested in this language because of it's prevalence in our modern world.
Either way, I have a small demand for it while I carry my profession.
Also it's pretty useful for reading mangas/watching animes etc.. :D

Yameru Risu

Gläubiger
Err ... i dont know. A brasilian friend of mine think its good. Especially when i drink some wine :hahaha:

But i learn from day to day, cause i have a "penpal" in England. I whish to write or talk more - so feel free to write me... !

My dict of choice : http://www.dict.cc/?s=hey

Oben