How good is your English?

How good is your English?

• Anzahl der Umfrageteilnehmer

Sanosuke

相楽 左之助
I have some problems with some types of grammar, but all in all I think it's really okay. The english subject was one of my advanced courses in high school, so I had enough time to write and talk in english.
In future I'll try to speak english more fluently. Learning by doing ;)

Sano

Well, I think, my English is okay to talk with people in Internet or in society. If I have problems with the grammar or I do not know, how to say, I try to say with hands. xD

I feel a huge gap between my skills for understanding (reading, listening), which is rather well developed, and my active english (writing, speaking). My spoken english is the worst. I have to think for common words and have to pause often. When I read a book in english or watch english series, I have hardly any troubles understanding it.

Burnout

Ordensbruder
I think, my English is quite good. I'm very happy, that I had very good English teachers during my school time. My biggest problem is the orthography when I'm writing texts like, uhm, right now. I still have to look up a lot of words to write them correctly. :sob:

cor_

Novize
"I speak Engrish very goodly" :D
Well thats pretty funny.

Reading and Writing is okay... but talking sounds like "krautwurscht" ;)

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 僕はオタクです!
Teammitglied
SMods
"I speak Engrish very goodly" :D
Well thats pretty funny.

Reading and Writing is okay... but talking sounds like "krautwurscht" ;)
I don´t get it! What the hell is goodly? Or do you mean well? (as there is no goodly at all - there just is godly, but that does not fit here anyway...)

Zero

Chief 0perating 0fficer
Teammitglied
Admin
I don´t get it! What the hell is goodly? Or do you mean well? (as there is no goodly at all - there just is godly, but that does not fit here anyway...)
well, he quoted the poll.
Unfortunately without quote-tags ^^'

i'll fix the poll.

edit
won't fix the poll. It suerly is intended >.<
damn.
failed hard :(

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Siler

Ungläubiger
My English is ok, but sometimes I find myself struggling with grammatics and vocabulary to make more diverse conversation. Seems like I need more practice with English classical literature (Shakespeare, Milton, Byron, etc).

Oben