• German is my native language

Stimmen: 391 63,0%
  • I can speak the language better then most Germans

Stimmen: 95 15,3%

• Anzahl der Umfrageteilnehmer

Malphas

I am the end!
Otaku Veteran
German isn't my native language, but I grew up with it.
So I think I can count it as a native one, don't I?

sincerely yours GematriA

Örni

Gläubiger
well i do live in Germany, and I can speaak (and write^^) it quite well, but i do like spanish more, and i am better in it, cause this is my native language...

I live in Germany since the beginning of this millennium. As surprising as it may seem, I only started to learn German in 2003 with private classes, yet I know better German than most native speakers, bwahaha!

Joefish

Gläubiger
Even though I've grown up in Germany sometimes my German sounds like I had been here for just a few months.
Looks like most of the german native speaker are doomed to gradually lose the ability of speaking proper german. :P
Anyway I would rather like to speak/write better English than German.
German is just limiting the number of people you are able to talk to.
Of course it's important for a nation to have their own language.
The language is always a part of a nation's culture and history and also important to identify yourself with your people.
But for people like me who aren't that gifted in learning languages would really appreciate have to learn just one foreign language and not two
(or sometimes three if your mother tongue is as much as familiar to you than languages you've never heard of before.)
But that's just my opinion.. :)

ReiLover

Novize
german is my native language too. so problems simply don't exist.
english isn't that big of a problem either (english subs:anime + dubs: movies), but I'm just too lazy to learn the grammar so writing is sometims quite difficult. especially when im exhausted :imc:

Oben