Stimmen: 20 3,2%
  • German is my native language

Stimmen: 391 63,0%
  • I can speak the language better then most Germans

Stimmen: 95 15,3%

• Anzahl der Umfrageteilnehmer

Biese

Ordenspriester
German is my nativ language so i speak german Perfekt...
but i live in NRW also called the POTT...and ´"german" is here a kind of.....abnormally

dennyd

Gläubiger
My native language is english but ever since i can remember I do have learnt german.
I have no problems in understanding written and spoken english but to perform it myself is a little difficult.

So if anybody would like to talk in english with me, i would appreciate it
because my english became rusty:dark:

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 僕はオタクです!
Teammitglied
SMods
normally this thread seemed to have been started for users / guests from foreign countries who´s native language isn´t German at all but who perhaps have studied German in school or highschool / university, but who perhaps may have problems to read or write German without misunderstanding. This goes for people without any knowledge of the German language as well.

This however should be no problem at all, in case there is need for an explanation / translation please contact one of our members (for example me) who´s speaking english and who surely will be helpful, so please don´t hesitate to ask. The english section of WoH still is rather small and many users from foreign countries surely would like to participate in the entire forum discussions / threads too, so we should just try to be kind and helpful to make this happen...

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
It's my native language too and i think it's quite good for a german. (I think there are huge differences, native speaker is not = native speaker)

Arshtat Falenas

Former Queen of Falena
Haha, so my German is Perfectly but isnt my native Language :D, the Problem that i have is i cant speak English Perfectly :pssedmode:

Dockma

Gläubiger
I'm from Germany, so it's my native language.
But I can also speak some other lgs fluently.
And there are more forums, where I'm registered at, which aren't German.
I think, one language doesn't suffice.

Ok, obviously English is more important than German, because most forums are English :P

Senamo

Novize
I think there should be a language called
Östereichisch or Schweizich ^^
would be more interesting
ah forgot to say that I´m a professional speaker of german language, but just because of the fact that I´m German ^^

Oben