Stimmen: 20 3,2%
  • German is my native language

Stimmen: 391 63,0%
  • I can speak the language better then most Germans

Stimmen: 95 15,3%

• Anzahl der Umfrageteilnehmer

mistermano

Gläubiger
i can't speak a word and i barely understand most of the words. Plus, the few times i saw vids of german speech i thought to myself "if thats normal chat, i don't wanna see them arguing"
Sometimes i can more or less say what a certain word means, as it can resemble english on some occasions

truedemon

Otakuholic
Otaku Veteran
I can understand a few things, but francly this is tough beeing a foreigner here.
(I should be ashamed since I've learnt german at school)...

Born in Germany, Father from England...
Jesus, what a mix...call it just "best of both sides"...
Funny to read austrian posts, like "German is my native language."
Hope to find a scotish dude who said that ´bout english...;o)

krewetka

Ungläubiger
In most cases I can guess what is the main matter of the post. Actually I've been learning German for a long time but quality of those lessons wasn't satisfactory enough.

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 僕はオタクです!
Teammitglied
SMods
all I can do is read it and even that hard for me :dark:
there are enough members to be helpful with translating in case you don´t know what a thread or post means, you even can reply in english - in which section ever - that´s no problem at all.

Vis1398

Ungläubiger
German is not my native language, but i have 3 4 years since i first started learning it. I registered this site in hope of improving my language skills. (i'm downloading Gantz now)

copyright

Novize
I'm from the Netherlands so I can speak a bit of German. On school we had to learn German, I never liked it though. But it was still better than French, I hate French. But only the language not the people.

Jenna

Novize
my native language is turkish, but i went for some exchange periods to germany and developed my german speaking...
es ist nicht schlecht :D
still enough to understand the threads and even answer in german... hehe! 8D

Mitsunari

Kokutou no Kyou-Ou
My native language is german, therefore is it easier for me, to talk in german, that's normal.
But my english isn't worse, therefore i can talk in english very good, but in german better.

Oben