Naruto / Shippuuden / Gaiden / Boruto [Vorsicht Mangaspoiler!]

GodOfBurst

Gesperrt
@KingAciD es geht im Manga ganz sicher net um Sasukes und Narutos freundschafft da das 1. gar keine freunde mehr sind aus Sasukes sicht und 2. gehört das zur story aba net nur

@ Chapter also man sah ja gar net was Sasuke zuvor mit dem alten tat .

Und welches genjutsu soll das denn sein ? Der einzige der bis jetzt so ein gen jutsu konnte war Itachi dieser gab Sasuke aba nur einen Schuss mit dem Amaterasu mit dem MS aba net seine Fähigkeiten somit is eine Illusion wohl irgendwie aus geschlossen

Maddox

Prophet
also ich fände es klasse, wenn sasuke gegen den verlieren würde und sich schwer verletzt zurückstehen muss, weil der zu stark ist..

dann wird madara sasuke trainieren

und pain wird auf dem weg nach konoha aufgefordert doch erst den 8schwänzigen zu schnappen und naruto erstmal in ruhe lassen (wodurch er mehr zeit fürs training hat)

GodOfBurst

Gesperrt
wie kommste drauf das madra sasuke tranieren würde , ich denke eher wenn sasuke verlieren würde würde madara wohl sehen daser ein schwächling is der net ma seinen 1. auftrag ausführen kann und ihn dann wohl fallen lassen

Megaro

Gesperrt
Ja klar, Madara, einer der letzten beiden Uchihas, lässt Sasuke, den anderen letzten Uchiha einfach so fallen? Wie logisch klingt das?

GodOfBurst

Gesperrt
@ Megaro du glaubst doch nicht wirklich Madara interessiert sich dafür ob er einer der letzen Uchihas ist oda ?
Er rottete mit den Clan aus und drohte Sasuke dne Tot würde er die Akatsuki betrügen Madara will ihn für irgendetwas benutzen nur wenn er sehen würde das Sasuke ein schwächling ist würde der ihn net mehr brauchen

Hunter

Otaku Legende
Otaku Veteran
Ich glaube wohl kaum, dass Sasuke ein Genjutsu erschaffen hat. Er war sich 100 pro sicher, dass Chidori den gewünschten Effekt hat und hat nicht damit gerechnet das sowas passiert. Der Rapper hat das ausgenutzt und Bam.

stecker

Ordensbruder
ich glaub auch nicht das es nen genjutsu war. Zum einen wär das recht schwach von Kishi, da so gut wie jeder damit rechnet das es nen genjutsu ist, zum anderen müsste Sasuke die anderen drei ja dann auch ins genjutsu "gepackt" haben, da die ja den letzten angriff vom Hachibi auch gesehn haben. Und es würde ja kaum sinn machen die da jetzt mit reinzustecken (ins genjutsu)

muTe

oppai
Teammitglied
Mod
erste spoiler draußen:

first:

412 - Toy around... no more!

Hachibi makes the same pose and prepares to strike. He whips four swords to trap Sasuke and then throws the other four like spears. Sasuke jumps in the air and stops the swords with his own. Behind Sasuke, Hachibi strikes and uses a tiger movement to paralyze Sasuke for a second, and Hachibi kicks him to the ground.

Sasuke: (I can't counter his movements with my Sharingan... I'll just have to fight!)
Hachibi: Hey, you've given me the idea for another rap! Idiot babies cry and die, the eight-tails man stands high and tall!
Sasuke: (eyes format into Itachi's) Amaterasu! BURN!
Hachibi: Why the sudden blood?!
Sasuke: (once he's trapped, I can strike and we might be able to capture him!)
Hachibi: (his sword burned my Amaterasu) These flames are damn powerful!
Seigutsu: Sasuke, now!
Sasuke: Way ahead of you, Seigutsu! (Sasuke enters the flaming Amaterasu circle with Hachibi, his hand with electric currents right into Hachibi's back!)
Karin: Way to go, Sasuke!

Hachibi starts to yell and then the Amaterasu starts to burn more. It starts to go towards Sasuke and Hachibi grabs Sasuke and swings his sword right into him! Sasuke is blown towards the flame and is pushed out by Hachibi's impact and goes straight into rock. His cloak is burned and Sasuke discards it while his entire left arm is wounded.

Sasuke: (His spine didn't paralyze... but maybe if it's a more powerful shock!)

Before the end of the chapter, the last page shows Amaterasu forming into one gigantic flame and burning upwards right into the sky... Sasuke's eyes stop bleeding (it's notified as the last drop falls down his cheek).
Next time: His Last Poems?!

second:

Verification: Pending
Source: probably fake
Credits: ?

close up to 8-tails face.
Hachibi- heheh, you pathetic fool.
Sasuke falls down with swords being stabbed in his body.
he cough blood.
Sasuke- ****....we underestimated him...i should've used the mangekyou earlier, now these swords makes my chakara crazy.
Hachibi- tolda ya dont stand a **** of a chance against the killer bee ! and since you **** heads are akatsuki, the me can't let you go away alive.
team hawk is like "!!"
Hachibi is getting close to Sasuke, we see closeup on Sasukes face, he clearly is Mad, but as Hachibi is getting closer, we start to see fear at his face.
Hachibi - thanks for the rhymes, now bye ya little ****!

Scene goes to Naruto.
Naruto and Fukasaku are sitting on the stoned frogs heads.
Fukasaku - Naruto, looks ya have problems with concentration, don't ya ?
Naruto - no...but the thought that I can become a frog...how am I gonna make girls adore me !?
Fakasaku - haha, you humans and your "do I look bad or not"...I was a human once....
NAruto - Are you serious ?
Fakasaku - yes...but lets not start that topic. once you become a frog, you dont think at such things, your mind changes...ok, back to the training !
Naruto - Yes sir !

Back to Sasuke.
Habichi is standing right next to Sasuke, he lie there covered in blood.
Sasuke - i'm going numb...to things end up like this....
Hachibi is doing seals, and it performs something like a Dark chidori.
Seigetsu - guys....we should run the hell out of here...even Sasuke couldn't beat him...
Karin - you bastard, i'm staying !
Hachibi is about to hit Sasuke, but suddenly, we see that someone snach his hand.
Hachibi - what the f...
Kisame - hehe, i watched the whole fight...my my, you guys are pathetic, Itachi would kill this guy in a minute.
Yuugo - its that Akatsuki man !
Seigetsu - Kisame sempai...
Kisame - you guys take Sasuke away from here, ill take care of this guy.
Hachibi - haha, more kids to play, wery well then, release !

third:

場所~雷雲峡
Back Unraikyo
八尾「來吧白痴。你覺得你贏到我咩白痴HO!?
8TJ: Let's go, idiot, do you really think you can win?!
佐助消失
Sasuke disappears
八尾「!?」
8TJ: !?
八尾被從後被刺中
8TJ gets stabbed from behind
佐助「你好煩呀」
Sasuke: You're annoying
八尾「嗚、幻術・・・」
8TJ: Ouch, genjutsu...
八尾倒下
8TJ falls down
佐助「水月、縛起佢」
Sasuke: Suigetsu, tie him up
水月接近八尾
Suigetsu approaches 8TJ
八尾咬舌自盡 !
8TJ commits suicide!
佐助「什麼!?」
Sasuke: What?!
鷹小組亂七八糟的對話
Team Hawk goes into a state of chaos
躲在大樓暗處的人影「HO、用幻術呀。令人期待啊」嘻
Someone comments from the shadow: Ho, using genjutsu, I just can't wait, heh
場面轉換~木之葉郊外~
Scene changes to Konoha outskirts
行走中的卡卡西
Kakashi walking along
卡卡西轉身「差不多應該要出場了吧」
Kakashi turns: Isn't it about time for you to show yourself?
「哎呀~比你知道左添~」
?: Oh my, how did you find out?
班登場
Madara shows up
卡卡西舉起右手
Kakashi lifts his right arm
卡卡西「?」
Kakashi: ?
班「我淨係想同你2個人傾下、所以其他人我就要佢地幫忙� ��息下先」
Madara: I just want a little chat with you, so I told the rest of the gang to rest up
幾個暗部的人倒在周圍
Shows a bunch of ANBU fallen down
卡卡西「(呢個人幾時)」
Kakashi: When did he...
卡卡西提起護額露出寫輪眼
Kakashi shows his Sharingan
班「啊、o岩o岩好。得1個真係唔係好平衡」
Madara: Ah, that's perfect, only having one is pretty uneven though
班一面脫面具一面講「差唔多應該還返比我喇・・・卡 卡西」
Madara speaks as he takes off his mask: Isn't it about time you gave that back to me...Kakashi
卡卡西「你・・・唔、唔通・・・」
Kakashi: You...you can't be...
班「好耐無見喇。卡卡西」
Madara: Long time no see, Kakashi
卡卡西「帶、帶土」
Kakashi: Obito...

End

hf

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Jan55

Super-Moderator
Teammitglied
SMods
7 Spoiler Pics

Title: An unprecedented and formidable foe
Text: Death sets its sights on Sasuke!!
Karin: SasukeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeEEEE!!!!!!
Eights: And a final sting to set you free! (Admire my craptacular rhyming skills... this is supposed to be a continuation of the last line of the previous chapter)

Suigetsu: This guy's ??? my ???

Suigetsu: - Huaahh!!!

Karin: - Sasuke!
Karin: - This is bad!

Karin: - Here! Sasuke, quick, bite into me! Come on, now!
Karin: - Aaahh! Oh yesss... (marginally culturally adapted, but this is *clearly* intended to be somewhat suggestive moaning in the Japanese)

Eights: - This weakling's nothing but a pain in the bum, gonna end this game and go get me some rum, oh yeah (Trust me, the Japanese is also about as corny)
Someone: There!

Eights: (too blurry) - ??? my eighth blade!
Eights: - Yeah boiiiiiiiiii!!!!! (Maybe this translation is overboard...)
Text: - The killer bee roars on high! What is this eighth blade...!!

Mist sieht nicht wie ein Genjutsu aus. Dabei war ich mir doch so sicher das es eins ist :kukukuh:
Aber so gefällt es mir auch. Sasuke wurde verletzt ^^

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

muTe

oppai
Teammitglied
Mod
hab auch nochn spoiler

タイトル「刹那」
Title: "Moment"

場面サスケ
Scene is of Sasuke

八尾「これが秘伝奥義、八艘とびだ!」
8-tails: "Behold the secret art: Yasoutobi*!
((trans note: "yasoutobi" is a suprise leap during an initial charge in sumo wrestling.))

サスケ「…」
Sasuke: "..."

八尾「ガキの無知は損気♪」
8-tails: "Oh lordy, ignorance done got lil' shorty♪

カリン「サスケェ!」
Karin: "Sasukee!"

崩れた体勢でゆっくり地面に落ちていくサスケ
S asuke slowly crumples to the ground

じゅうご「うごぁぁぁぁ!」
Juugo: "Ugoaaaa!"

煽り 敗北…!?
Sidetext: Is this...defeat!?

八尾「!?」
8-tails: !?

気づくとサスケと八尾、二人だけ違う空間にいる
He realizes that both he and Sasuke are the only ones present in a different dimension.

地面に沢山の刃が刺さっている
Many blades pierce the ground

八尾「どうなってやがる!」
8-tails: "The hell happened?"

サスケ「なんとか致命傷は見切った…」
Sasuke: "I managed to cast off all my mortal wounds..."

確かに左手にしか傷がない
It seems like it's true since he has no scars except on his left arm

サスケの眼が写輪眼に変わる
Sasuke's eyes morph to the Sharingan

八尾「!」
  「ちょ、ちょっと待て!オマエ� �んで生きてんの?意味わかんねぇ!」
8-tails: "Whoa, hold on one second now! Why the fuck are you alive? I'm not gettin' this at all!"

サスケ「ここにあるのは見果てぬ空間」
Sasuke: "What you see before you is an unfinished dimension"

八尾「おい人の話聞けよ!」
8-tails: "Yo, hear me out when I'm talkin' to you!"

サスケ「そして…」
Sasuke: "And-"

八尾「!?」
8-tails: !?

サスケ「キサマが今から相手にするのは無限の刃」
Sas uke: "You will face off against a never-ending army of blades."

構えるサスケ
Sasuke readies himself

場面ナルト
Scene is to Naruto

印が書かれた台の上に立つ
He's on a stand with a seal inscribed onto it

油塗ったらおなかのあたりが痒くなってきた
The oil coating around his stomach gets painful

ナルト(アッー!イライラするってばよ!)
Naruto: (Ahh! This is getting on my LAST nerve!)

掻きたいけど動いたら駄目なのでナルト我慢
He wants to scratch at himself, but since he can't move, he endures it.

そしたらナルトの体からカラスが出てくる
Crows then start coming out of Naruto's body

ガマ爺「ナルトちゃん!」
   「なんということ� ��ゃ…これは…」
   「ヤタガラス!」
Old Toad guy: "Naruto-chan! What's the meaning of this? Wait...this is...Yatagarasu!"

ナルト(イタチのアレじゃん)
Naruto: (This is from Itachi)

カラス「このバカチンがァ!」
Crow: "Hey dickhead!"

今週はこれでおしまいっす
Week ends like this.

hf

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

muTe

oppai
Teammitglied
Mod
nice jan.... echt krass, sasuke scheint karin die lebensenergie auszusaugen um seine wunden zu heilen! wie oft sie das wohl machen kann? ich denk mal sie wird sich iwann für ihn opfern.

Oben