Traumfrau eures Lebens oder 100.000USD in cash?

looop

Novize
also ich würde das Geld nehmen.
Traumfrauen gibt's an jeder Ecke,
bzw. andere Mütter haben auch schöne Töchter
oder
mir reichen auch einfach normale Frauen^^

Animas`u

Gottheit
zu wenig geld, sollte schon mehr drin sein dann könnte ich noch mal anfangen mir darüber gedanken zu machen

aber in dem fall aufjedenfall die Traumfrau auch wenn es sie nicht gibt

Picard

Novize
hmmm...da der Dollar extrem schwach momentan ist ist die frau wohl gewinnbringender^^

nein im ernst, eine perfekte frau ist doch was tolles!

NeoXtrim

Futanari-G33k
VIP
meine traumfrau hat sich gemeldet!!

AIBJAN, COTE D`IVOIRE,
WEST AFRICA.
ADDRESS:REU DE CANAL 125
ZONE 4C MARCORY ABIDJAN
COTE D'IVOIRE.
TEL+22508514148
EMAIL:XXXXXXXXXX@yahoo.com

Dearest,
Permit me to inform you of my desire of going into relationship with you. I have the believe you are a reputable and responsible and trustworthy person I can do relay with for a partner and by matter of trust I must not hesitate to confide in you for this simple and sincere transaction.

I am MISS HARET ADAMS 22 years of age the only daughter of late Mr & mrs Boni Adams whom was killed by the rebels that attacked our country cote d'Ivoire west Africa and took over our town (BOUAKE). I ran to Abidjan the economical capital of cote d'ivoire from were I am contacting you. Before the death of my father he told me that he has a sum of US$9,000,000(Nine million united states dollars) kept in a private security company in cote d'ivoire in my name as the next of kin.

Dear,in the capacity of the next of kin and with all the documents in my hand now,I am contacting you with due sence of humanity that you will give it a sympathetic and mutual consideration. I am honourably seeking your assistance in the following ways.

(1)To serve as the guardian of this fund and to come assist me visit the security company here to retrive the consignment.

(2)To make arrangement for me to come over to your country to further my education and to secure a residential permit for me in your country.

(3)To provide good investment plans for the fund and an account where this money would be transferred to.

Moreover, I am willing to offer you a certain percentage which we will be discuss if we procced.

Furthermore, Please I want you to keep this transction to your self for my security here, untill it finaly come to your account. I'm Anticipating hearing from you .

Thanks and God bless.
Yours sincerely,
MISS HARET ADAMS.

Chuk

Ordensbruder
Ab 30mil lässt sich reden, aber darunter würd ich die Frau nehmen.
Was will ich noch mit EINER Frau, wenn ich als Multimillonär 3+ aufeinmal haben kann.:twinkle:

yurai-yukimura

Tiger liebender Erdbeer Junkie
Teammitglied
Mod
Ich nehm das Geld! Was soll ich mit ner Traumfrau, wenn sie nur in meinen Träumen existiert! XD
Nee, jetzt aber ernsthaft. Ich bleibe bei dem Geld. Wenn's noch ein Mann im Angebot gäbe könnt ich's mir ja nochmal überlegen. *grins*

xiartus

blub
100k isn bisschen wenig
außerdem sind das auch noch dollar -_-
ab 10 mio würd ich mit mir reden lassen, aber ansonsten die traumfrau (oder halt mann)

Oben