What makes a HENTAI GAME?

A hentai game I really liked was Robozu I think thats what it's call. Its a good Hentai game. Funny and kind of weird at some points but that what I liked about it. :megane:

grockts

Gläubiger
I thought robozou was a great game it was a shame the game did not have a bit more to it. The charcter are for the exchange student and Dr Dorris could have used a little work.
I see than there a few comments on a) the japanese games seem to have a little too much dialogue (just how many screens of text do you need to spend on an intercharcter greeting?) b) a couple of folks mentioned that variety of options make for a nice game c) ok they must know by now there is a market in countries that have different languages and why are they letting that money get away by not producing translated versions quicker.

I see a LOT of dating simulation games but very very few of exploration rpg style games and the only interactives mostly have NO story at all to them, a prive example to my mind is the StudioS products.

Whatever makes you smile in a game (and of course open your wallet) is something that varies but what people want should be a consideration for these game makers. In stead of just churning out the same old mush it would be nice if they spent a little time on sites like this and LOOKED at WHAT WE REALLY WANT.

grockts

Gläubiger
Perhaps I do not express mysellf well. With all that we are offered, all to many things are called a "game". Many files are a story or just a thrown together piece of nonsense. When I think of
"GAME" I think of a playable application and not just something I have to page thru for an hour or so just to get thru the introduction phase.
I seek a "GAME", if they make it I will buy it but so far damn few "games" have I found.

ilovemico

Ungläubiger
... a good story, playable, i dont like just make clicks or somewhat similar, good characters of course, sound, good BGM, it makes much sense IMO and a just size for the files :)

Zamomin

Novize
Interesting question...

I've already found the perfect Hentai-Game, so maybe I should list some of the things; which I like about it.
I'm talking about "Sexy Beach 3". I haven't played many hentai games so far in my life, but I think it will be very hard to find a better one than SB3.
I like about the game that it's endless. Good, there is the point, where you had got every cloth, hair style, etc., but even than it's a good variety to pick a girl, dress it up and than fuck her and not just sit and watch.
What leads me to my second point: The game is very interactive. You don't just klick through pictures and make sometimes a decision, you are acting.
Then there are the things around the sex: The sometimes quite funny conversations with the girls, the dressing of the girls, the nice backgrounds, etc. It's not just about fucking girls, it has substance.
And propably the best thing about Sexy Beach 3 is the possibility in it to be creative. I am not an artist, but I love to dress the girls in that game. It's kind of a pervert art xD

So, all in all: A good hentai game should be about more than fucking girls (but of course that should be the main focus ^^) and should be very interactive.
The best game would be Sexy Beach 4, but I think this game will never be released...

Hioka

Novize
Most hentai games go like this. CG, CG, CG with naked girl, CG w/ naked girl covered in cum, CG w/ naked girl covered in cum and the protagonists penis in the lower half. They are like still lifes to me. Nice to look at, but far from anything I would even remotely call "game". And the solution to this problem? Make those CG like little anime scenes. I have no problem with a repeating motion if there is at last a little bit of action involved.

A man can dream, a man can dream:wakuwaku:

copyright

Novize
My perfect game would be a game with a lot of older woman and MILF's getting a harem must be possible and the woman must be able to become pregnant. It's always nice to hear them scream "onaka dame" not inside.

NamiXxX

♥Nami Otaku♥
Otaku Veteran
There have to be nice pics in the game,
story doesn't play a big role for me in a h-game..

Oben