[Frage] What the heck are you doing in a german hentai forum?

nawking

Novize
Im here trying to hit my 20 post mark so i can gain access to the hentai that is only here on the woh board and no where eles on the net.

Mezelmoerder3D

Diplompsychopath mit *
VIP
I'm here because i like it^^. Okay i'm german, but that has nothing to say. This forum just has a great community. At the beginning i was only here, because there were every hentai i was looking for on the board. But after a few years of beeing AFK in this forum, i joined up again in my old account and found out, that this board has more than only hentais. how interesst can change^^.
I stil love hentais, but i also love the fanfiction area here. It's just great to be a part of the WoH community.

rippvann

Novize
it makes you think uh? in my case, i´m here just for the pure pleasure to hear japanese anime in other language than japanese

Windfury

Novize
This is quite new to me, I don't speak German though. But I like going to different sites.
Maybe I can learn some interesting stuffs in this community.

Asmodeus

Gläubiger
That's not a difficult question. I looked for a download of Hellsing and stayed for some more adult material ;)

Except that the Anime section in this board is quite huge.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

CrisGer

Gläubiger
It is nice to see such an interesting forum and resources. I am an anime and manga artist and I also work as lead of a circle that does mostly Futanari manga and some anime work. I will enjoy seeing what is here. and hello to all .:wakuwaku:

Akira Akarui

Super-Moderator
Teammitglied
SMods
Hello CrisGer,
Is it possible to look at some of your artworks? Do you have a homepage or do you present your art on some other website where we could see it?
I am very interested, especially as it sounds as if you were a professional ... :)

CrisGer

Gläubiger
Hi Akira. i will be happy to share a bit, when i have time. Yes i am a profesoinal ..an painter originally and since some years ago now working in anime and manga production as part of serveral teams and for several studios. I also am the lead of a Dōjinshi circle and we specialize in mostly futanari and also in decensoring both other very select high quality Dōjinshi and hentai anime. I will try to set up some images to share, i can't share my current anime series work as that is copyright under the studos..but i will share what i can from my own work and some work up cells and other things. Sorry for delay, work is just very intense and busy for me and i hope to share more as i can. thanks.

i also work in digital art:

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Oben