[Frage] What the heck are you doing in a german hentai forum?

yasuo19

Scriptor
I am here cuz it's just makes fun in here! :]
Okay I am a german guy but thats no reason to be here.
You got a lot of many hentai games, pictures, movies etc.
You don't need to search for something longer then one hour cuz.. All u need is already here.^^

jabberwocky

Ungläubiger
There are things here that i have been searching for for a long time and i could not find them elsewhere. I dont know how this site does it.

anime007

Novize
@r0flc0pter
You know, the most spoken language our world is chinese but you have right, english IS the internet language. I think we have a good level on world-wide-web and if you want something from us, then ajust to us.
the most spoken language of our world is chinese but concentrated in china, where as english is spoken more globally even china's education enforces english. as for www there are just as many chinese sites you just have to find them. anyway i'm here because jan55's stuff is darn hard to find anywhere else..hehe

relyt

Gläubiger
I am trying to learn German and I like anime. This is one of the only places where I can find German dub of anime. I found this place looking for German dub of Kara no Kyoukai in HD.

Burnout

Ordensbruder
Well, I think, the best way to learn German, except of actually talking to someone face to face, is watching German movies. Watching movies in English is the way I keep my English level steady or even improve it. Reading German text or dubs is surely a good start, but won't get you too far. To speak German words as they are written could be really hard I guess. Especially when it comes to the umlauts. If you're able to speak words like übel, erbärmlich or höflich in correct pronunciation, then you're either a natural talent or you know the language very well.

That's the big difference between English and a lot of other languages (especially in the western civilization) around the world. The most music around here comes from the US or UK, and even a lot of German bands are singing English. So you learn the English pronunciation by the way, even if you don't know what it means at this moment, you know how to speak it, when you read it.

So keep on!

naark

Ungläubiger
this is quite an introduction for me(too long like a novel)
first i really can't understand german( i use translate.google to translate and navigate here)
i joined here cause when i'm searching on google of a certain file i want to download i only found 2 sites...
in which one is vietnamese(also translate.google here) and the other was this site...
the rest of the google results were bunch of junk from file hosting sites...
so, i joined here just in case the links on either of the 2 sites got down i still have one in backup...
cause i don't think i can post in language other than english and my native language so i can't request for a reupload...
i hope i can continue leeching here...
cause the file was about 27GB so in my current download rate i can't finish it easily...
that's it...

Jan55

Super-Moderator
Teammitglied
SMods
cause i don't think i can post in language other than english and my native language so i can't request for a reupload...
And? Why can't you request for a reupload? O_o
Because you can only speak/write english in a german Forum? xD
Well... the most User here speak English too. ;P
So, post your request and see what happened.

And welcome in woh.

naark

Ungläubiger
And? Why can't you request for a reupload? O_o
Because you can only speak/write english in a german Forum? xD
Well... the most User here speak English too. ;P
So, post your request and see what happened.

And welcome in woh.
i really don't have a request right now...
but you know the links might get down because of the f!@#$%^ DMCA or something so i just thought of like that...
anyways thanks for letting me know that i can speak english on the non-english sections..
cause i don't really read all the stuff in the rules just those that were in red font color...

rexxar93

Novize
I joined this place for this is the secret hentai base :3
A lot of hentai that are not publicly available on the net are here >3

This place got some real good uploader who are not money whores.

Oben