[Frage] Would you rewatch a series after the Bluray came out?

Honestly, I wait for a series to have its bluray before binge-watching in order to get the best quality (extended and uncensored).
What would you do?

Retch

Gläubiger
That's always a hard decision. It depends on the genre though. If it's an anime with Ecchi or violent scenes then I'd definitely wait for a BD release to get the full experience.
But with slice of life shows that are set it school or university it doesn't really matter that much whether you watch the BD or TV version

qazw

Gläubiger
I rewatched Tokyo Ghoul. Rather annoying when they just make the screen half black and you cant see anything. Sometimes its better to wait.

Klil

Gläubiger
Once I make space for it I plan to get the Prison School BR since the tv release was censored. Was gonna rewatch OP Man in BR but apparently there are quality issues with it.

Crilow

Gläubiger
if i want to watch something i just watch it and if it comes out on blue ray i will just watch it again :)

qwerty12345

Gläubiger
depends on the series. i think im gonna buy the full collection of steins;gate because it was so damn good, and of course ill rewatch it then.
edit: wording.

Fischlord

Gläubiger
depends on the genre. if it´s an anime with very violent/ecchi content, i´d just wait for the blueray release before watching it in the first place.
if it doesn´t have any of that, i´m perfectly fine with watching the TV version and leaving it at that.

Klil

Gläubiger
Archiving is probably why I'll start buying blu-rays eventually. Soon as I can get a steady income I hope to start my collection

Klil

Gläubiger
That's one of the reasons I don't buy them even when I do have money. It's hard for me to buy something I've seen free repeatedly and even when I do buy them I realize I don't really want to sit and watch it. I've got 2 seasons of Yu Yu Hakusho just collecting dust.

Oben