Your favorite Anime and Manga?(^o^)

Flowbow

Novize
BLEACH :D BAN KAI.... it gives no anime, that have catch me so much.... cool special moves, interesting characters.... i love it :D

KP_Rufus

Scriptor
my favorite anime is neon genesis evangelion, because it is a good story, i think it is complex. and because i like mechas.
my favorite manga is eureka 7, because the mechas are quite cool and the story is good. at the moment i watch the anime and there should be different endings, i dont know.

Malphas

I am the end!
Otaku Veteran
My favorit anime used to be Elfen Lied, but right now its Full Metal Alchemist, sympathic charakters and a stunning story.
And manga, although i don't like to read 'em it's yamato nadeshiko shchi henge, very funny story and a weird/scary female protagonist.

sincerely yours GematriA

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Zero

Chief 0perating 0fficer
Teammitglied
Admin
hmm, i would say favorit anime is, at the moment, Kämpfer.
as maga i would say Bleach. it's there a lot better than the anime with all its spoilers...

Archfiend

Novize
Favourite manga is without a doubt One Piece. The artwork, the story and Oda practically planning everything from the start, every single minuscle detail (it seems so at least..)and so many epic moments..., definetly my favourite manga.
For anime... a bit more problematic. The new One Piece episodes are basically byblows of the chapters and more in all the detail, same with the new Fariy Tail. Then ther's the Hellsing OVA which is so epic...Samurai Champloo is extremely cool, and Bleach has those great effects with Zanpakuto and their attacks, same with Naruto, the jutsu are often really cool (especially in shippuuden) many excellent animes out there, hard decision.

Oben