Your favorite Anime and Manga?(^o^)

binka

Ungläubiger
favourite animes: city hunter, one piece, dragonball (all but GT)
favourite mangas: one piece, naruto, crows, worst, hajime no ippo. eyeshield21, doubt, mx0 and angel dentestu belong also to my favourites even that they are finished ones.

naruto isnt anymore one of my favourite animes. i liked the first 138 episodes alot, they were the best :)
after that only a handfull of episodes are good.

JustBlacko

~°BlackcQua°Csia°~
My favorite Anime and Manga has the same title, its One Piece. Actually, One Piece was my first Manga
besides of Dragonball. One piece is the only Manga, wich is even to an Anime wich is realy rare i think.

I didnt read the Manga of one piece since the begining or even the half of it, i just started as the same time, there
was no Anime episode anymore, so i didnt wanted to wait one week to know what happend ^^. There i saw thats
a very nice drawing Manga wich is, as i said, very even to the Anime and it brings the emotions of the Charackters
as good as the Anime, i just can recommend this Manga.

best regards

ReiLover

Novize
Anime: Neon Genesis Evangelion; Fate Stay/Night
Manga: Battle Angel Alita; Black Lagoon

totally obsessed NGE-fan. can't understand why so many flamed Anno-sensei because thy weren't satisfied with the end of the anime. i believe anoo-sensei knew what he did...

Shima

Novize
Manga: Ich finde zuuu viele Mangas geil xd
Anime: Code Geass 2 ist der beste Anime imo ,finde aber auch code geass 1,Darker than black,Darker than black 2,Fate stay night etc. richtig gut.

cloer

Ungläubiger
My favourite Anime: Legend of the Galactic Heros. Truly epic masterpiece.
Manga: Berserk. Sadly, I don't have the spare money atm to get the new issues :noooo:

Oben