Your favorite Anime and Manga?(^o^)

Kakashi_girl_90

Ungläubiger
My favoutrite is Naruto, because I love the story and the characters, but there are so many other fantastic manga, it's actually hard to decide (Death Note, Dragonball, Bleach are also very very nice)

Bigfan

Gläubiger
I've got 2 favourite Animes, One Piece and Hellsing, if you start watching them till the end you will see that the story is very nice and great. :twinkle:

Grüfu

Ungläubiger
My top 3 Anime movies are Ninja Scroll, Ghost in the Shell and the Satoshi Kon stuff

My Top 3 Series are Noir, Death Note and The Hakkenden/Ninja Scroll

My Top 3 Mangas are Agharta, Adolf and Lady Snowblood

Miharu_Yuki

Otakuholic
Otaku Veteran
OMG, I got shooo many Fav's >-< nyaa ~
Lets see... hmm.. *puts finger on lips and thinks*
My fav Anime would be: Detective Conan, Earl and Fairy, Da Capo, Natsume Yuujin Chou, Vampire Knight and many more!!
My fav Manga would be: Detective Conan, Special A, Love Berrish, Rockin' Heaven and many more!!! ^-^

Sanjosei

Ungläubiger
My favourite one is definitely One Piece. It has everything i want... Action, a cool story/chars and very good comedian parts ;-)

...but i cant choose a manga :-)

Zamomin

Novize
That's hard...
I can't decide between Death Note and Detective Conan...
Death Note is probably better, because there are less disappointing episodes (O.K., that it easy if you compare the length of the two series ^^).
Detective Conan has some great episodes, but also a lot of average or even bad ones.

One Piece is also a great series and it was my favourite one until I get the Detecitve Conan fever again ^^

Hioka

Novize
Unfortunately I don't have something like a favorite anime or manga. But recently I've picked up Skip Beat! and anime as well as the manga are great. So those are my current favorites.

Indigo Rose

Ungläubiger
My favorite anime is Lucky Star. Great show, good humor. My favorite manga is Negima. Why? Because it's made of pure, concentrated awesome.

Oben