How good is your English?

How good is your English?

• Anzahl der Umfrageteilnehmer

OwN3dD

Novize
I think i´m good enough in english :P
I dont know everything and can´t write everything but i understand 98,5% if i look i eng subbed anime or something like that

SekaiNoir

Novize
mhhh quite good i guess but i dont like to talk (and therefore i am not used to it) writing is better =)
no pronounciation
but its enough to understand nearly everything (except some words and technical english which is much harder i think)

aodblade

Novize
well my english isn´t that bad, but could be better of course, but all in all it´s enough to understand the most important things

boejakka

Novize
I consider my english being good, but it's ever growing. I keep on learning the language day in and day out as most boards I come are in english.
Besides that i'm getting better at other languages too, until I arrive in that country and come to the conclusion I know too little :)
Somehow I can understand more languages that actually speak them. For some strange reason I can most of the time grasp the contents on scandinavian languages but if it comes to speaking I can't come further than an impersonation of the Swedish Chef from the Muppets and that isn't even swedish.

DieHardjagged

Ordenspriester
I can read and speak english, but sometimes im having some problems to understand other english-speaking persons.
But thats only happening when im playing on XBOX LIVE.
At first i learned english in my school, like everyone else around here.. i guess.
After that.. well, after that i learned new words through Diablo 2 and later with the help of Altavista Translations.
But im not quite perfect i guess.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Oben