• German is my native language

Stimmen: 391 63,0%
  • I can speak the language better then most Germans

Stimmen: 95 15,3%

• Anzahl der Umfrageteilnehmer

Kamue

Ordensbruder
How good is your German?
I think it would be pretty interesting to find out how many people don't actually know this forum's home language. I know I can't speak a single word of it, even though I'm on a German forum.
so what? ;P i'm also registered on many other forums that aren't in german
most of the people know 2 or more languages so it's not really a problem to understand the others or you can just use translation services like the google translation in order to understand what everyone is speaking about

i can talk german, english, italian and 2 other languages in cyrilic

and.. yes, my german is good enough but it's not my native language ;P but not even every native German know everything

Well translation services mostly come to a bad end. I think, to write the post in English is much better. =)

Palp

Novize
Mine is, not very good. I studied it a while but not seriously. The language is close to my native swedish though, and I can make out mroe then you may thingk that way.

-Nighthawk-

Scriptor
Well, I started learning German shortly before moving to Germany when I was 7 years old (1998). Now, my German is pretty much flawless, speaking it better than most Natives and receiving the highest marks in school.

rfox

Exarch
Very bad, i can understand most of things when i use google translate, but it's not googd idea to post using translation sites because translation probably wouldn't be too good.

Coronar

Novize
German is my native language, so I think I can speak it very well ;). But I understand how hard this language is to non native speakers, in some cases german is quite complicated compared to other languages ;).

Oben