Stimmen: 20 3,2%
  • German is my native language

Stimmen: 391 63,0%
  • I can speak the language better then most Germans

Stimmen: 95 15,3%

• Anzahl der Umfrageteilnehmer

mignspas

Novize
If it wasn't for Google translate, I'd be dead in the water.

And probably in violation of multiple forum rules (accidently, of course!).

Neren

Novize
I know a decent deal of German, but I've gotten rusty due to lack of study. I've been focusing on Japanese more lately. I still intend to master both.

Aquifel

Novize
I took german for a semester, but didn't do too well in it, so decided it wasn't for me, but thankfully theres a common root with english/german, so i can figure out a lot of the words.

English is my native, Trying to learn German self taught, I know a few German words can sort of put a half ass sentence together maybe even get by as a tourist but thats about it.

On a side note thoe this website has been helping me learn german faster lol.. So far I picked up 4-5 words that I now see and know right off the top of my head what people are saying with out a translator.

Mmj

Novize
german is my native, too.
i learned english at school as 1st foreign language and i'm very happy about that, because it's very useful, almost indispensable if you're as much in the internet as i am.
i like both languages, but i think german might be harder to learn than english.

XRight

That's right... or not?
[x] "German is my native language"
Like the most of you guys.^^
But my english isn't so well, just the little bit of school english, that's all.

Meebo2

Novize
German is not my native language, can't speak a single word at all.

So yay for google translator. Ironically, I was told not to use it to communicate in German so everyone else will have to ignore my posts, know the language, or use the tools :(

Bodenbelag

Ordenspriester
German is my native language but I think my German is better than the German of most of the other Germans around there. Yeah, this maybe sounds a bit conceited, but since i have an average of 1,3 at school i think i really can consider myself as a quite good German-speaker.

kace

Otakuholic
Otaku Veteran
German is not my native language, can't speak a single word at all.

So yay for google translator. Ironically, I was told not to use it to communicate in German so everyone else will have to ignore my posts, know the language, or use the tools :(
It is not forbidden to post in english, to be honest I would welcome it when ppl who cant speak german wont speak german....

Oben