Naruto / Shippuuden / Gaiden / Boruto [Vorsicht Mangaspoiler!]

Fauk

Hardstyle or no style
Otaku Veteran
hmm das hört sich gar nicht mal so schlecht an... vllt erwähnt Zetsu auch noch beiläufig das Sasuke Itachi besiegt hat also das naruto & Co es mitbekommen und sch auf der Suche nach Sasuke machen.
Das hat er doch schon gesagt und sogar so das sie es mitbekommen haben ^^

Edit: Maddox war wieder etwas schneller ^^

Meine Vorhersage ist das wir den Kampf von Kisame sehen werden, oder zumindest hoffe ich das ^^

Neverman

VIP
VIP
Hier das Spoiler-Script:
Begins with Konoha Shinobi and Madara. Madara disappears while Kakashi looks on horrified.
Kakashi(Thinking):Impossible there should be no one left with the Sharingan other then Itachi and Sasuke
Yamato:Whats wrong Kakashi-sempai you look ill
Kakashi:That man was in possesion of the Sharingan!
Everyone(except Zetsu):!!!!!
Yamato:If thats the case we should go after him immediatly
Naruto:No we have to go after Sasuke you heard that Venus fly trap man....Sasuke is dieing!
White Zetsu: Venus Fly Trap Man!!!!
Black Zetsu:I told you to ignore him
White Zetsu: Don't worry Shinobi of Konoha that man is heading to the same location as Sasuke and your more then welcome to follow him if you can....
Black Zetsu: Get past us that is.
Scene Shifts to Tsunade in the same place she was in when seeing the frog a few chapters ago. Ma toad jumps out of the pond this time
Tsunade: Elder Toad Sage?
Ma:Swimming this far at my age should be out of the question
Ma:For a last request that kid sure was demanding
Tsunade: Last request.....Where is Jiriaya!
Ma:When i left him he was still fighting the guy with the six path ways eye with Pa, but...
Ma:Just by looken at his face before i left....i could tell he wasn't commin back
Tsunade grabs Ma toad by the collar with tears in her eyes
Tsunade:Your lying....he just sent you here to tell me that so i wouldn’t smash his face in for spending extra time on the way back peeping at girls
Ma:Snap out of it the hokage can not be seen in such an emotional fit....if you don't believe me then pretend i didn't say anything
Ma:Right now we have to honor that kid's dying wish....and help to find out the secret of the Six path ways kid!
Tsunade:Six Path Ways, but that means!
Scene changes to Pain and Kannon they are inside the chamber that holds his bodies
Pain:Kannon report what have you discovered with your paper jutsu
Kannon:Madara is on his way to Uchiha Sasuke right now, but...
Kannon:Is it really okay to allow Madara to advance the Sharingan further?
Pain opens a whole in the wall at the back of the chamber and steps through it followed by Kannon....the last two pages are a double page spread of a chamber with a glass flask containing a shriveled body inside. The back wall has the 9 eyes of the hell god statue with the 8th eye clicking open(leaving only the 9th left). Wires and tubing are all over the room and on the left and right side of the wall there are 5 sets of six different bodies(30 bodies in all) plugged into the same storage capsuls as the previous six.
Pain: Do not fear the false King...for no matter how much power a mortal can achieve in this world he will never match up to the power of a....
Pain:God!
Side Text: Pain's Secret Revealed?....The power that does not fear even Uchiha Madara

Next - Naruto 397 : The Mystery Deepens

Dazu ein Spoilerpic, das aber gefaked ist!^^

Fauk

Hardstyle or no style
Otaku Veteran
Hier das Spoiler-Script:
Begins with Konoha Shinobi and Madara. Madara disappears while Kakashi looks on horrified.
Kakashi(Thinking):Impossible there should be no one left with the Sharingan other then Itachi and Sasuke
Yamato:Whats wrong Kakashi-sempai you look ill
Kakashi:That man was in possesion of the Sharingan!
Everyone(except Zetsu):!!!!!
Yamato:If thats the case we should go after him immediatly
Naruto:No we have to go after Sasuke you heard that Venus fly trap man....Sasuke is dieing!
White Zetsu: Venus Fly Trap Man!!!!
Black Zetsu:I told you to ignore him
White Zetsu: Don't worry Shinobi of Konoha that man is heading to the same location as Sasuke and your more then welcome to follow him if you can....
Black Zetsu: Get past us that is.
Scene Shifts to Tsunade in the same place she was in when seeing the frog a few chapters ago. Ma toad jumps out of the pond this time
Tsunade: Elder Toad Sage?
Ma:Swimming this far at my age should be out of the question
Ma:For a last request that kid sure was demanding
Tsunade: Last request.....Where is Jiriaya!
Ma:When i left him he was still fighting the guy with the six path ways eye with Pa, but...
Ma:Just by looken at his face before i left....i could tell he wasn't commin back
Tsunade grabs Ma toad by the collar with tears in her eyes
Tsunade:Your lying....he just sent you here to tell me that so i wouldn’t smash his face in for spending extra time on the way back peeping at girls
Ma:Snap out of it the hokage can not be seen in such an emotional fit....if you don't believe me then pretend i didn't say anything
Ma:Right now we have to honor that kid's dying wish....and help to find out the secret of the Six path ways kid!
Tsunade:Six Path Ways, but that means!
Scene changes to Pain and Kannon they are inside the chamber that holds his bodies
Pain:Kannon report what have you discovered with your paper jutsu
Kannon:Madara is on his way to Uchiha Sasuke right now, but...
Kannon:Is it really okay to allow Madara to advance the Sharingan further?
Pain opens a whole in the wall at the back of the chamber and steps through it followed by Kannon....the last two pages are a double page spread of a chamber with a glass flask containing a shriveled body inside. The back wall has the 9 eyes of the hell god statue with the 8th eye clicking open(leaving only the 9th left). Wires and tubing are all over the room and on the left and right side of the wall there are 5 sets of six different bodies(30 bodies in all) plugged into the same storage capsuls as the previous six.
Pain: Do not fear the false King...for no matter how much power a mortal can achieve in this world he will never match up to the power of a....
Pain:God!
Side Text: Pain's Secret Revealed?....The power that does not fear even Uchiha Madara

Next - Naruto 397 : The Mystery Deepens

Dazu ein Spoilerpic, das aber gefaked ist!^^

Hammer,

Wenn der Spoiler stimmt steht dann auch endgültig fest das Obito nicht Tobi ist, sondern eben Madare. Und so wie es für mich aussieht haben sie die Kreaturen nicht geklaut damit sich jemand die Kraft anneigt sondern um etwas wiederzuerwecken, oder Pain will Gott werden.

Jan55

Super-Moderator
Teammitglied
SMods
Jep ist ein fake und nicht der einzigste. Das ist schon der dritte fake den ich lese.
Einen vollständigen Spoiler gibt es bis jetzt noch nicht.

Fauk

Hardstyle or no style
Otaku Veteran
Wenn ich mir die Bilder dann aber immer anschaue finde ich das die nicht gerade aussehen als wären sie schnell dahingeklatscht worden, also da müssen einige Leute aber richtig langeweile haben wenn sie so Fakes erstellen.

Neverman

VIP
VIP
Die neuen Spoilerbilder sind richtig!
Aber die Story ist gefaked...

Wer macht sich eigentlich die Mühe und zeichnet diese Fakes? Davon hat doch niemand etwas!

Aber dass Madara schon jetzt sein Gesicht, oder zumindest seine Augen entblößt...

Jan55

Super-Moderator
Teammitglied
SMods
Die neuen Spoilerbilder sind richtig!
Aber die Story ist gefaked...

Wer macht sich eigentlich die Mühe und zeichnet diese Fakes? Davon hat doch niemand etwas!

Aber dass Madara schon jetzt sein Gesicht, oder zumindest seine Augen entblößt...
Jep. Die Bilder sind echt die von stecker gepostet wurden. Mein Beitrag vorher bezog sich auch auf dein Spoiler.
Tja und wer macht sich die Mühe? Keine ahnung aber es müssen welche sein die gut zeichnen können und sehr viel Langeweile haben.

zeussor

Dark Messiah'z'
Otaku Veteran
Boa chap 396 ist draußen... ich bin echt gespannt was zwischen tobi und sasuke jetzt wird. Ähnelt tobi madara? sah er so aus? :o

aufjedenfall wird der nächste chap interessant =]

-=NSkeith=-

Gottheit
Hm... jo.. das neue Chapter ist interessant. 'Die Wahrheit über Itachi...' wenn Itachi nun von Madara besessen ist... fress ich einen Hut. Außerdem war es ja sooooooooooooo klar das wenn wir endlich herausfinden KÖNNTEN wer tobi wirklich ist... es wieder rausgezögert wird *Kopf auf den Tisch schlag*

Naja mal auf nächste Woche warten dann sind wir eine Spur schlauer :hot:

Fauk

Hardstyle or no style
Otaku Veteran
Könnte jemand nochmal nen Link für das aktuelle Chapter posten?

OMG schlechte Nachrichten Leute ... das hab ich grad auf www.narutocentral.com gelesen:

-.- oh man und ich dachte echt die machen keine Filler dazwischen, weil die ja schon alles so in die länge ziehen.
Und das ist ein Scherz oder? Filler? Für was? Filler für die Filler? Hat man immer noch nicht genug Episoden Anzahl erreicht als das man es nochmal in die Länge ziehen muss. Das wird jetzt schon echt langsam lächerlicher wie DBZ damals.

Fauk

Hardstyle or no style
Otaku Veteran
Oben