the "right" language

ferzupoYaolin

Gesperrt
Ich spreche well deutsch und russisch aber noch eine Sprache zu lernen wie english(die überall gelehrt wird) ist eine gute Sache.
I can speak german and russian. Though i can speak them, i wanna learn english(over the world
will be taught) because it is a good language. I wanna use this language also as the others 2.
Dont like french!! Because i have got a bad grade in this language

Zato

The End.
Otaku Veteran
I like English the most because its a very cool and beautiful language^^
i can speak russian too but i dont like very much :P. French is my second foreign language but i hate it cause of the difficult grammar XD

Neverman

VIP
VIP
French is a fucking mad language...
I hate it...
But english is very well although i'm not so good in this language!

~.Tambaso.~

Anthro-Espada
Well i would say Englishe is the best heard language for me, it sounds elegant and interesting when spoken, ya know
But talking about other languages, Spanish & French would be my "erotic" languages, I got so turned on when women talk to me in that language :hahaha:
But the most incredible Languages are for me the oriental ones, nothing is more interesting that the language that is the opposite of yours :tralalalala:

JRaynor

Ungläubiger
I always liked Korean, because it was known as the most logical language that developed and was not actually designed. Its character set is apparently the easiest language to figure out, as well.

I like Spanish, too, because it's a bridging language -- if you have a Japanese guy and an English guy and you want them to converse, get them both to learn Spanish, because they can learn Spanish easier than they can English or Japanese, respectively.

And, of course, there's Esperanto. I really wanted to see this invented language take off. :kukukuh:

nicita

Novize
i think that english is the best language because it is easy to learnand
more importantly nowadays nearly every country in the world is teaching english
so you can always find people you can talk to wherever you are.

Wallioo

Novize
I like Japanese and Dutch.
Dutch because its my native language, only the grammar is difficult.

Japanese because it has a very easy grammar and it is fun to learn.

Also English is an easy language but also here you have to know the grammar.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Picard

Novize
Hardly to define:

German(very good for lyric due to the variety of words and the simplicity of creating new words)
English(easy to learn for basic communication, sounds very strong but also soft)
French(I've always been struggling to learn it properly but sounds very romantic^^)

I prefer English though it is not my mother tongue, I love how it sounds as well as its possibilities to use particibles and gerunds to say sth. fast but elegant. I love english being my favourit!

Kim7

Scriptor
think it doent realy matther witch language we like the most it would be better for all if there only exist
one language on the hole world..... german i like tge most :p

Twilightshadow

Ungläubiger
Even if my native language is german i sometimes prefer english. I can't say exactly why. Maybe because some things are easier to express or dunno. But why choose only one favourite language. I love my german and my english :D

Oben