[Diskussion] What do you think about Ecchi?

Meebo2

Novize
Sometimes you want to see everything and sometimes you want enough to fantasize about it. Yay for ecchi as a way to give enough seed for your dreams without taking over the complete fantasy :D

Skare

fahrender Scolast
Teammitglied
Mod
I like ecchi very much du to the fact that it´s stuff to dream about. Food for fantasy ;)

I like Ecchi because there's something about the subtle sexiness of the characters that make them stand out more than most Hentai. I feel as if the artists of Ecchi put more time and details into their art than those of Hentai.

Yes, I love ecchi. The majority of the anime I watch is ecchi. I just finished marathoning Seikon no Qwaser 2, and I'm about to start Oretachi ni Tsubasa wa Nai. I always wait for BDs/DVDs because I hate censoring.

I like ecchi for the same reason I completely and utterly despise it. The fact that it's softcore hentai is nice, but I hate that they won't just go all the way and be bold about it. It's 2012. If the world's going to end, then at the very least society can get over its hangups about nekkidness. What, do we all wear clothes 24/7 and never EVER change them? Seriously, it's nothing people haven't seen before in the mirror. Anime should stop catering to the easily offended moral guardians who are appalled even at what it means to be human. It's still possible to tell a good story, even if male viewers completely ignore the plot.

Zylixae

Gottheit
I like watching some Ecchi Anime once in a while. Ahhww this guilty pleasure. :D
Deep story etc. is nice and all but one can enjoy just some fanservice too.

Oben