This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!
Du verwendest einen veralteten Browser. Es ist möglich, dass diese oder andere Websites nicht korrekt angezeigt werden. Du solltest ein Upgrade durchführen oder einen alternativen Browser verwenden.
[Frage]Would you rewatch a series after the Bluray came out?
Honestly, only, and if only the version I watched was heavily censored. Not ecchi scenes, but the combat scenes. However, I normally don't rewatch an anime, but if I did, that would be the reason.
I don't watch a lot of new series so it's not often an issue, but if I see a series is partially released on Bluray, I'll wait for it to finish. If I'm particularly eager to watch a brand new series I won't wait, though I'll probably go back and get it at some point.
With some show is mandatory to rewatch it on Bluray. Some of them because the quality, some others because the censorship. Example, had any of you seen Sin Nanatsu no Taizai? yeah, that's what I'm talking about. Watch the censored version only is a waste.
I would. BD version comes with uncensored, has better scenes in some anime, some omake, and it feels like the "complete" version. Though I usually watching BD for comparison, in some cases TV ver. is better.
I would. BD version comes with uncensored, has better scenes in some anime, some omake, and it feels like the "complete" version. Though I usually watching BD for comparison, in some cases TV ver. is better.
I don't rewatch anything and I only watch one anime at a time. I usually wait for the BluRays and I watch it all. I only watch HDTV after the anime finished airing when it's a sequel of something I've seen.