[Frage] Would you rewatch a series after the Bluray came out?

KatorzeLe

Gläubiger
Honestly, only, and if only the version I watched was heavily censored. Not ecchi scenes, but the combat scenes. However, I normally don't rewatch an anime, but if I did, that would be the reason.

totoman1

Novize
If it's really good and I can't wait I usually don't wait and watch it straight away. Then I rewatch it again after a while in Bluray.

Flakez

Novize
I would w8 few months (about 2-3) and rewatch it in better quality, but only if it was worth it. I did it on No Game no Life

k2156375

Novize
It really depends on the series. If I liked it, I will watch it again, maybe even if there is no BD release available.

Seraxm

Novize
Yes, why not, 800 of One Piece Full Hd is the best, but without censure + extras, or anime old, I'll can cry.

Suin238

Gläubiger
I don't watch a lot of new series so it's not often an issue, but if I see a series is partially released on Bluray, I'll wait for it to finish. If I'm particularly eager to watch a brand new series I won't wait, though I'll probably go back and get it at some point.

Petpunk

Gläubiger
With some show is mandatory to rewatch it on Bluray. Some of them because the quality, some others because the censorship. Example, had any of you seen Sin Nanatsu no Taizai? yeah, that's what I'm talking about. Watch the censored version only is a waste.

Amaducias

Gläubiger
if an anime is heavily censored, then I skip the normal release and wait for the uncensored blurays. Some censorship ruins the entire episode for me :)

zhugetrane

Novize
I would. BD version comes with uncensored, has better scenes in some anime, some omake, and it feels like the "complete" version. Though I usually watching BD for comparison, in some cases TV ver. is better.

Hafini

Gläubiger
I would. BD version comes with uncensored, has better scenes in some anime, some omake, and it feels like the "complete" version. Though I usually watching BD for comparison, in some cases TV ver. is better.
I also just watch the extra OVA that come with the BD. Rewatching every episodes is just not as interesting.

Tetsurou

Novize
I don't rewatch anything and I only watch one anime at a time. I usually wait for the BluRays and I watch it all. I only watch HDTV after the anime finished airing when it's a sequel of something I've seen.

Oben