WoH Board: Anime & Hentai Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[Frage] Would you rewatch a series after the Bluray came out?

Honestly, only, and if only the version I watched was heavily censored. Not ecchi scenes, but the combat scenes. However, I normally don't rewatch an anime, but if I did, that would be the reason.
 
If it's really good and I can't wait I usually don't wait and watch it straight away. Then I rewatch it again after a while in Bluray.
 
I would w8 few months (about 2-3) and rewatch it in better quality, but only if it was worth it. I did it on No Game no Life
 
It really depends on the series. If I liked it, I will watch it again, maybe even if there is no BD release available.
 
Yes, why not, 800 of One Piece Full Hd is the best, but without censure + extras, or anime old, I'll can cry.
 
I don't watch a lot of new series so it's not often an issue, but if I see a series is partially released on Bluray, I'll wait for it to finish. If I'm particularly eager to watch a brand new series I won't wait, though I'll probably go back and get it at some point.
 
With some show is mandatory to rewatch it on Bluray. Some of them because the quality, some others because the censorship. Example, had any of you seen Sin Nanatsu no Taizai? yeah, that's what I'm talking about. Watch the censored version only is a waste.
 
if an anime is heavily censored, then I skip the normal release and wait for the uncensored blurays. Some censorship ruins the entire episode for me :)
 
I would. BD version comes with uncensored, has better scenes in some anime, some omake, and it feels like the "complete" version. Though I usually watching BD for comparison, in some cases TV ver. is better.
I also just watch the extra OVA that come with the BD. Rewatching every episodes is just not as interesting.
 
I don't rewatch anything and I only watch one anime at a time. I usually wait for the BluRays and I watch it all. I only watch HDTV after the anime finished airing when it's a sequel of something I've seen.
 
Zurück
Oben