[Diskussion] One Piece [Vorsicht Mangaspoiler]

im_L

Otaku Gott
Otaku Veteran
Hahaha :D ich wusste doch, dass das nicht der echte ist -.-
Und Bobby´s Köprer scheint ja doch nicht so stark zu sein :/ aber cool wie Law da schon aussieht XD

Mezelmoerder3D

Diplompsychopath mit *
VIP
Law ist echt ein harter kleiner Drecksack^^ Mit Handgranaten bestück zu DeFlamingo zu gehen "Nimm mich auf!" XD Geile sache

Superzorro

Scriptor
Der Flashback nächste Woche ist auf jeden Fall ein großer Bonus für alle Law Fans da draussen. Ich finde dadurch lernt man die Charas wirklich am besten kennen was den Hintergrund der Figuren angeht. Ich muss allerdings zugeben dass mich solche Flashbacks auch immer ein wenig stören ^^°

Mezelmoerder3D

Diplompsychopath mit *
VIP
Man kann sie als störend interpretieren, aber ohne sie würden wir unsere Lieblinge nicht so gut kennen, wie wir es tun. Ohne Flashback würden wir nicht wissen, was in Robin vorgeht durch den Vorfall auf Ohara, oder in welcher Beziehung Ruffy, Ace und Sabo stehen. Hintergrundgeschichte gehört halt dazu^^

hakuryu

blauer Drache
Otaku Veteran
hab ich micht jetzt verguckt, oder war dofla in law's kindheit schon so alt wie jetzt???? zumindest vom aussehen her.
sonst der minilaw mit den genzen granaten XD einfach nur hammer
diese komischen käfer sind auch nicht schlecht gewesen XD

mauke

Freelancer
Teammitglied
SMods
barto hat seine reaktion schön an robin angepasst^^
aber auch sonst ein gutes chap. ich denke mal das wir beim nächsten kapitel nun endlich den flashback von law präsentiert bekommen

hakuryu

blauer Drache
Otaku Veteran
ok, dachte der sei noch nicht so alt. sorry hab ja auch nicht dieganzen steckbriefe im hirn ^^
und ja ich weiß das das ein makel ist XD

mauke

Freelancer
Teammitglied
SMods
Eiichiro Oda's Recent Interview with ChinaTimes (COMPLETE!)
(Source: ChinaTimes / Translation: rio poneglyph from the http://opforum.net)

After hearing the journalist's guess about One Piece's ending that 'One Piece = Won Peace', meaning the treasure Luffy will finally find is world peace, Oda smiled and said "Indeed, the name of One Piece does have something to do with the ending of One Piece, but I can't tell you the exact reason/clue, or it'd be meaningless."

Later, he said "After 17 years, after more and more new characters being created in the story, I couldn't stop inspiration coming into my head. I think I can continue drawing for another decade." - He also says that more members will join the Straw Hats! "And there will be new nakama, they will show up successively."

When talking about the creation and setting of Devil Fruit, Oda said it's inspired by Doraemon, all the inspirations come from daily life. E.g. Luffy's Gomu Gomu no Mi was created because I (Oda) was too lazy to move out of my seat to get something, it'd be great if I could elongate my arm. Oda also said he wants Robin's Hana Hana no Mi the most because he then could have many hands drawing at the same time. Besides, some of the devil fruits that are eaten by female characters are relevant to some of the most desired women's wishes in real life. Example: Alvida's Sube Sube no Mi, that among its powers, changed completely Alvida's appearance.
Before One Piece was first serialized in Weekly Shonen Jump, Oda had experienced a bottleneck-period of manga creation, that period once made him so sad and disappointed that he couldn't even get off bed.

He says while smiling that after One Piece has been created, 'inspiration never stopped coming', but before that, he also had low tide in his career. "At that time, any work I submitted had always been denied and unaccepted, I felt so anxious and pressured with no achievement when I found my fellow mangakas started publishing their mangas in weekly magazines, I thought I didn't have any talent of drawing."

Until there's this editor who told him "A hard-working person like you will get what you deserve!" - Then Oda gradually relieved those downhearted feelings and conceptualized One Piece, which amazed everyone with this single brilliant feat in manga world.

Nowadays, One Piece has become Japan's national manga with vast diehard fans. In his entire 20 years of career, he keeps drawing almost every day even when he was hospitalized resulting from over-working. When talking about manga, he still seems to be very happy, "Manga is nothing like a job, I'm always very pleased as long as I'm drawing."

Oda frankly says "As I'm getting older, I've slightly adjusted my sleep time. I go to bed at 8 (morning) and wake up at 12 (noon), making sure that I have 4 hours of sleep. Don't need to worry about my health, it's all fine now."

Oda is really kind when his wife has been mentioned in the interview. When asked about how Oda treats his wife, he says with honesty "Hmm, I'm on my own in work, but I indeed listen a lot to my wife in daily life."

For his beloved manga, Oda often works day and night, he doesn't even have time for relaxation or travel, when asked about why his wife could accept a marriage like this, Oda replies with confidence "Oh, that's right, but if she couldn't accept the busy me, she wouldn't have married me!"

Oda decides to put the inspirations that he got in Taiwan into manga.

On the very day of interview, Oda dresses in t-shirt and jeans. His appearance is no different compared to what he was like two decades ago, only one thing different is the stylish mustache on his face.

"Ah, if I'm gonna describe myself, I'd say I'm a super nice person!" - Oda says with a big laugh. Actually, readers will like him when reading and then liking his manga. "Because my manga reflects myself, for example, Luffy likes eating meat, that's me."

Due to the lack of time traveling abroad, Oda reveals that all the dreamlike kingdoms and fantasy scenes are inspired by books and images. He always talks to editors about plots and scenes.

As for this exhibition, the concept of making manga three-dimensional is what Oda cares the most. "I don't like, in exhibition, the walls were simply hung with artworks. It's like visiting a museum, which is very boring. I want the audience to be happy when they come to the exhibition and blend into manga scenes."

Hab ich hier gefunden: http://opforum.net/showthread.php?tid=6501

Oben